Take your time with this test and you will be amazed. The Dalai Lama suggets you read it to see if it works for you. Very interesting. Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you.
Be honest and do not cheat by looking up the answers. This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very closely.
Do not cheat.
Make a wish before beginning the test!
A warning! Answer the question as you go along. There are only 4 questions and if you see them all before finishing, you will not have honest results.
Go down slowly, and complete each exercise as you scroll down.
Don't look ahead. Get pencil and paper to write your answers as you go along.
You will need it at the end. This is an honest questionnaire which will tell you a lot about your true self. Give an answer for each item. The first thing that comes to mind is usually your best answer. Remember: No one sees this but you...
(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference: Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig
(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea
(3) Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which you can relate then to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color: Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green.
(4) Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of the week.
Finished? Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY WANT.
Look at the interpretations below: But first before continuing,
REPEAT your wish.
-This "test" came to the House innocently enough, but in taking the test and sending it forth to friends and such, the feedback was amazing. It turns out that intuitively we guide our spirits to whatever spirit calls it, and that the call comes by way of forms, textures, colors and smells: Coffee? All the kids we asked said "arrr, disgusting..."
(1) This will define your priorities in your life.
Cow Signifies CAREER
Tiger Signifies PRIDE
Sheep Signifies LOVE
Horse Signifies FAMILY
Pig Signifies MONEY
(2) Your description of dog implies your own personality.
Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.
Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.
Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.
Your description of the sea implies your own life.
(3) Yellow: Someone you will never forget
Orange: Someone you consider your true friend
Red: Someone that you really love
White: Your twin soul
Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life.
(4) You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite number and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded.
Share this with at least five persons and your life will improve:
0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly
5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking
9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next three weeks.
-and may they all be blessings upon you and your house. Namaste.